© William Curtis Rolf
Built in 1725, the stables at the Château du Fraisse spread out along a wing of outbuildings 65 metres long and are located along the cour d'honneur of the château. It is covered by a beam and joist ceiling. Used by several generations of lords, it underwent several changes (particularly in the 19thcentury) with the outfitting of boxes, whose walls were hung from poles attached to the beams. In addition to a tack room placed to the rear, the equestrian facilities were complete with a forge and a wooden carousel which have since been lost to time.